Efficacy and safety of antithrombotic therapy [venous thrombosis and pulmonary artery thrombembolia]: scales and algorithms
Buryachkovskaya L.I., Lomakin N.V., Sumarokov A.B., Shirokov E.A.
1) National medical research Center of cardiology of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia;
2) Central clinical hospital with polyclinic of the administration of the President of the Russian Federation;
3) S.M. Kirov Military medical Academy of the Ministry of Defense of Russia
Approved as National recommendations at the XIII National Congress of therapists in Moscow on November 21, 2018. Created for general practitioners, cardiologists, neurologists and specialists of other fields.
Supported by: the National scientific society of inflammation; Russian scientific medical society of physicians (RNMOT); Russian scientific society of specialists in X-ray endovascular diagnostics and treatment; National association of specialists in thrombosis, clinical hemostasiology and hemorheology; All-Russian society of neurologists; Russian society of clinical oncology.
- Konstantinides S., Torbick A., Agnelli G. et al. 2014 ESC Guidelines on the diagnosis and management of acute pulmonary embolism. European Heart J. 2014; 35(43): 3033–69.
- Eichinger S. et. al. Risk assessment of recurrence in patients with unprovoked deep vein thrombosis or pulmonary embolism The Vienna prediction model. Circulation. 2010; 121(14): 1630–36.
- Wells P.S. Integrated strategies for the diagnosis of venous thromboembolism. J Thrombosis Haemostasis. 2007; 5(s1): 41–50.
- Российские клинические рекомендации по диагностике, лечению и профилактике венозных тромбоэмболических осложнений (ВТЭО). Флебология. 2015; 4(2): 4–52.
- Barbar S. et al. A risk assessment model for the identification of hospitalized medical patients at risk for venous thromboembolism: Padua Prediction Score. J Thrombosis Haemostasis. 2010; 8(11): 2450–57.
- Caprini J.A. Thrombotic risk assessment: a hybrid approach. The Vein Book. 2007. 359–67.
- Antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest Am Coll Chest Phys. 2012; 141(2 Suppl): e419S–e496S.
About the Autors
Lyudmila I. Buryachkovskaya, doctor of biological sciences, leading researcher of the National medical research Center of cardiology of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia. Address: 121552, Moscow, 15A 3rd Cherepkovskaya Str. Tel: +7 (495) 150-44-19; +7 (800) 707-44-19. E-mail: email@example.com
Nikita V. Lomakin, MD, PhD, chief cardiologist of the Administration of the President of the Russian Federation. Address: 121359, Moscow, 15 Marshal Timoshenko Str. Tel.: +7 (495) 530-01-11.
Alexander B. Sumarokov, PhD, senior scientific researcher of the Department of atherosclerosis problems of the National medical research Center of cardiology of the Ministry of Healthcare of Russia. Address: 121552, Moscow, 15A 3rd Cherepkovskaya Str. Tel: +7 (495) 150-44-19; +7 (800) 707-44-19.
Evgeny A. Shirokov, MD, professor of S.M. Kirov Military medical Academy of the Ministry of Defense of Russia. Address: 194044, St. Petersburg, 6 Academica Lebedeva Str. Tel.: +7 (812) 292-32-55.